Wednesday, December 13, 2006

As I was saying....

....before we went on vacation to Mexico, bought a house there (here!), sold our house in California, closed the Safe Harbor Healing office, disposed of most of our worldly goods, and moved 1,500 miles south of the border. A lot has happened since last February when I made a blog start. Two posts, and then we left for two weeks on the Nayarit coast -- a fateful journey if ever there was one.

And now I can't remember the username or password to get back into that first blog and continue the story! Go have a look, though, and see where I'm coming from. Maybe if it gets visitors, Google will let it stay.
www.safeharborvoyages.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, I've set sail from Safe Harbor and I'm far out to sea. It's not been a peaceful voyage, but I have some space for reflection and repair now. I'm ready to come on deck and start writing again. Welcome aboard, if you'd like to join me.

No comments: